Accepted Youdy_YT Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youdy

• Today 7/22/2019
  • What were you banned for?
  • Flying / Ban Evasion? ( IP BAN )

• Why do you deserve an unban? I will support the server and play on it very actively, The Wrong Choices were made. I was just flying around, and when I got banned I instantly regretted it. I am deeply sorry, and will create videos playing on the server afterwards. Will always play on BAC.

• Are you guilty?
  • Yes

• Do you have any evidence proving your innocence?
  • No, I am 100% guilty.

Youdy

I didn't hack twice dude. I hacked once on my alt, and then when I got on my main I got banned instantly.

Youdy

and I didn't do anything to harm you guys. All I did was fly around in a 10-20 block radius. I got banned like 10 seconds later.

KennyAllstar

I didn't hack twice dude. I hacked once on my alt, and then when I got on my main I got banned instantly.
'yo I didn't hack twice. I hacked once and I got banned. When I went on my main, I got instantly banned. I was on badlion client on my main. I only flew around a 10-20 block radius, and meant no harm to anybody on the server. Please, edit your reply and be more thoughtful. Thank you, I really want a second chance! ' Hacking is Hacking Pal

Youdy

'yo I didn't hack twice. I hacked once and I got banned. When I went on my main, I got instantly banned. I was on badlion client on my main. I only flew around a 10-20 block radius, and meant no harm to anybody on the server. Please, edit your reply and be more thoughtful. Thank you, I really want a second chance! ' Hacking is Hacking Pal
I just wanted to clarify to you, as you have stated false information. Stop being so childish, I could tell from your profile picture. I know, committing small crime is still crime, but I didn't mean harm to anybody, I know it's still illegal, just learned from my mistake and want to get a second chance.

Youdy

I want to be part of this community, as it grows. I have made the wrong decisions, and learned from my mistakes.

Youdy

Is there supposed to be a time for me to learn? I regretted it almost instantly after I got banned. Anyways, posting that tumblr was really immature.

Youdy

It's not like I have to meditate for hours everyday to finally learn from my mistakes. I knew I was going to regret it, but I did it anyways because I was stupid. I knew I still wanted to be part of the community while doing it, just didn't come to me in time. Anyways, I'm sorry and won't cheat on this server again.

Status
Not open for further replies.