Information SoupsMC Rank Info

yaboifornity

EliteKits Ultimate
🔷 Ultimate
View attachment 16
SoupsMC Rank Claim Format
Here you will be able to claim the donor rank you have purchased on either TeamsMC or EliteKits. We will check this regularly to apply the ranks that are claimed. Please do not make more then one reply to this post unless you have purchased another rank or rank upgrade.

Format
IGN:
Server:
IGN: Fornity
Rank
View attachment 16
Here you will be able to claim the donor rank you have purchased on either TeamsMC or EliteKits. We will check this regularly to apply the ranks that are claimed. Please do not make more then one reply to this post unless you have purchased another rank or rank upgrade.

Format
IGN:
Server:
IGN: Fornity
Server: Elitekits

fireres

EliteKits Sponsor
🔷 Sponsor
Retired Staff
IGN: fireres
Server: EliteKits

Svapo

EliteKits Ultimate
🔷 Ultimate
IGN: Svapo
Rank: Pretty sure it was Ultimate, on old elitekits it was bold ant yellow, wasnt pro rank tho.
Server: Elite Kits

ShugaNips

IGN : ShugaNips
Server : Elitekits

I had BOUGHT cop on HyperFlamez, from there, I bought &/or won rank upgrades. I had master transfered to this account. From there, it went to JustinGamingMC or something, which was my 2016 cape account, which later got taken back. I lost my rank, and never got it back. He deleted his account, but he WAS an admin on here. I wish I could get him to vouch, but I really just want my rank, either 3rd, 4th whatever. I HAD patron, and thedblock took it, but now I have NO RANK WHAT SO EVER. I really just want my rank ingame. Ingame & Forums, I had TS & Ingame Patron rank, and I guess I lost it somehow, but I would atleast love to have my Ultimate/Master rank. Please. I'm sure you guys remember me. Loved EK in the prime, with Cop rank etc. it was small, but now, I get little to no help, and I don't get to have fun since I don't have a rank :(.

Thank you, ShugaNips

Attachments

VictorEAJ

EliteKits Pro
🔷 Pro
View attachment 16

Format
IGN: VictorEAJ
Server: EliteKits