Accepted smfh's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

smfh

EliteKits Mod
EliteKits Mod
1. What is your IGN? smfh

2. How old are you? 18

3. How would you define your confidence when speaking to people you don't know? Meeting new people is a task that is both effortless and fun to me -- I enjoy speaking to new people and getting to know them. Whether it is either in real-life or on the internet; it is something that has always occurred as natural to me and will continue to do so.

4. What is your timezone? Central Standard Time

5. Have you already applied before? If so list the date when you applied? I had previously applied around 2 years ago and was accepted, but then I re-applied again probably around a year ago but decided to remove my application because the possibility of me being active was something unknown to me, and therefore decided to remove my application to open the doors to other applicants.

6. How much time (on average) can you dedicate to staffing the server a day? Approximately 2-7 Hours

7. Have you ever been punished? If so, explain what happened. I haven't had any major infractions when playing on EliteKits in the past -- other than maybe getting a mute or two in the past my record is clean.

8. Do you have any experience with staffing soup servers? Yes I do, and it occurred on the very server I am applying to today. About two years ago I first applied to be a moderator on EliteKits and was accepted and spent the next few months dedicating my personal time for the better of the both the server and the players of it. It was around this time where EliteKits was merged with another Teams server -- so I both had the opportunity to be a staff member on both EliteKits and the Teams server, and henceforth giving me experience on two different soup pvp environments.

9. Do you have experience with staffing any other types of servers? Why yes I do, about two years ago I really starting dedicating my personal energy and time towards being a staff member on a vast multitude of servers of different categories and player bases. The potion pvp practice servers that I have experience with are: Zonix, Ikari, and GoPvP -- which were both promising and fun servers to be a member of where I meant an abundance of both mature and friendly staff members, and really prospered both as an individual and a staff member.

The Hardcore Factions servers I have experience from is: HydraPvP and RiotMC -- which were both two prosperous servers during their time and where I was able to adapt to servers where more situations were able to occur especially to them having a higher player-base then the previous servers I was staff on.

10. When did you join your first soup-based server? Also list the server name. The very first soup server I joined was EliteKits back in November, 2013.

11. Why do you want staff? I miss what was offered while I was previously a staff member on EliteKits; both the unique and fun player-base combined with the staff team I was paired with at the time was something that was unique only to my time staffing on this server -- and I have never reached the same level of joy while being a staff member on any other server. I also want to bring what I have to offer to EliteKits, and use my personal staffing abilities to help the prosperity of EliteKits by being both an active staff member, and committing myself to not only EliteKits but the community as a whole.

12. Why separates you from other applicants? What separates me from other applicants is that I have past experience with being a staff member on EliteKits. I know to expect while being a staff member on the server; expecially dealing with situations both in Teamspeak and in-game, and as well as what I need to bring as a staff member towards to server and how much effort needs to be put in for both the benefit of the server and to be a successful staff member.

13. What are some of your weaknesses as a staff member? There haven't been really any weaknesses that I have noticed by both myself or my fellow staff members in the past, but the thing I would say that I need most improving on would probably be my rusty screensharing abilities as it has been around 2 years since I last conducted a screenshare while being a staff member. But during my staffing days I was a very thorough and patient screen sharer, and was able to find a vast amount of clients and clickers, but now my screensharing abilities need to be revamped towards today's standards for cheats. Another thing I would say needs more improving would be my consistency being a staff member, as there may be days where I play about 2 hours or even exceeding 7 hours -- but that is something that comes with graduating working a job and having a life outside of the video-game, but it is something that will be left in the dark and I plan and attacking this problem head on and gun for a fast solution. I do also believe that there isn't such thing as a perfect staff member and there will be minor faults I can make while be a staff member -- nobody is perfect and I am only human so there is always the possibility for mistakes on my end, but there is always room to learn no matter how experienced the individual is, and it is up to me whether I decide to learn from the mistakes I can make and become a better staff member because of it.

14. What are three traits that best define you and why? Patience: I am not one to hurry when it comes to getting a task done -- instead of putting in little effort to get it done quick I would rather put in 100% effort when performing a task to ensure the best end result for something I am trying to achieve.

Dedication: I tend to commit myself towards whatever task I wan't to complete and back that motivation up with a no quit mentality -- forcing me not only to complete a task at hand but to be dedicated towards completing it.

Kindness: I hate hurting other peoples feelings and am able to put myself in their shoes and view something from their perspective and get the full picture of the concerns they may possess.

15. How quickly do you expect to be promoted? That is something not meant for me to decide -- I will put in the work and dedication towards being a prosperous staff member on the server and let the people in position for handing amount promotions whether to deem me worthy enough or to wait until I have proven myself as a competent and reliable staff member.

16. What are some hobbies you do outside of playing SoupsMC? I was a captain for my varsity Football team at my High-School and was a starter for 3 years, and I also play recreational Basketball and Golf, and as well as working out in the gym. And for my worklife I am currently pursuing a career in welding and will be focusing on towards working on one of the biggest job sites in Canada as well as complete my Journey-Persons for Welding.

17. Anything else? Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application, please feel free to leave any criticisms down below of what I can approve on or some errors you notice throughout my application.

Last edited:

xSytho

EliteKits Mod
EliteKits Mod
Idk if I'm dumb or is this supposed to be lowercase?

I wouldn't mind giving this a +1 seeing you have been staff before on this server and multiple others.
Patience: I am not one to hurry when it comes to getting a task done -- instead of putting in little effort to get it done quick I would rather put in 100% effort when performing a task to ensure the best end result for something I am trying to achieve.

Dedication: I tend to commit myself towards whatever task I wan't to complete and back that motivation up with a no quit mentality -- forcing me not only to complete a task at hand but to be dedicated towards completing it.

Kindness: I hate hurting other peoples feelings and am able to put myself in their shoes and view something from their perspective and get the full picture of the concerns they may possess.
For this I would add a little bit more detail to each like 1-4 sentences more on all of them but thats your call
There haven't been really any weaknesses I have noticed by both myself or my fellow staff members in the pasts, but the thing I would say that I need most improving on would probably be my rusty screensharing abilities as it has been around 2 years since I last conducted a screenshare while being a staff member.
For this it is supposed to be "There haven't been really any weaknesses that I have noticed"

I don't have time to closely read all of this but yeah overall a +1

smfh

EliteKits Mod
EliteKits Mod
Idk if I'm dumb or is this supposed to be lowercase?

I wouldn't mind giving this a +1 seeing you have been staff before on this server and multiple others.

For this I would add a little bit more detail to each like 1-4 sentences more on all of them but thats your call

For this it is supposed to be "There haven't been really any weaknesses that I have noticed"

I don't have time to closely read all of this but yeah overall a +1
Thank you for taking the time to read my application and giving the constructive criticism, and I will be adding some finesse to my application later and will take what you have said into the account.

Thank you for the +1

Status
Not open for further replies.