RipDTR's Staff Application

RipDTR

What is your IGN?
RipDTR

How old are you?

What is your discord?
RipDTR#7869

How would you define your confidence when speaking to people you don't know?
I personally feel like I can talk to people that aren't close to me, or that I don't even know pretty well.
I will get into why I feel this way on the upcoming questions.

What is your timezone?
PST (UTC-7)

Have you already applied before?
No

Other than English, what languages are you fluent in?
None sadly, just English, although I am rapidly learning Spanish.

How much time (on average) can you dedicate to staffing the server a day?
Sunday : 6 - 12 Hours
Monday : 4-8 Hours
Tuesday : 4-8 Hours
Wednesday : 4-8 Hours
Thursday : 4-8 Hours
Friday : 8-12 Hours
Saturday : 12 - 16 Hours

Have you ever been punished?
I have not been punished on SoupsMC, but I have been punished on other servers such as Hypixel,
I use to hack a lot a few years back, and quit after I got pretty much instant banned from all the huge servers.

Do you have any experience staffing soup servers?
No, I do not sadly.

Do you have any experience staffing any other types of servers?
Yes, I do.
FaithfulMC (500 average) // Helper // Resigned
UnoPvP (40 average) // Head Builder // Resigned
Zilex (60 average) // Head Builder // Resigned
TemperNetwork (25 average) // Owner // Resigned
OxiusPvP (250 average) // Moderator // Resigned

(I do understand that builders are NOT "staff" but my job as head builder was to manage the build team too, recruit, demote, etc.)

When did you join your first soup-based server? Also list the server name.
I have not played "proper" soup, but I have gotten the hang of it very fast from SoupsMC. The first server
that I ever found out about soup on though was Kohi, and I played soup on their practice server a lot.

Why do you want to staff?
I really wish to staff because I miss staffing for servers, and to be quite honest here,
I find the server very enjoyable, and me also being able to help people out here, that are new,
and coming from HCF just like I did, would make this experience even better for me than it
already is.

What separates you from other applicants?
I honestly think that it is my experience, I understand how to deal with players, and how to help them
in the most efficient ways possible, and how to move through crowds of people. The server that taught me
this the most was FaithfulMC, considering that they would have about 3,000 players every SoTW,
we all kind of had to know how to get through helping people fast, yet keeping them satisfied so
they wouldn't leave the server. I also understand how to follow staff rules, considering that one again,
faithful was very strict on this. Just making a few little mistakes can take you down from even being an Admin.

What are some of your weaknesses as a staff member?
I really don't think I have that many. My biggest weakness in general, is sometimes I tend to lack focus in things,
but personally I don't think it's that big of a deal, so I would say my biggest weakness for this server
would be the fact that I am still fairly new to hardcore soup, but like I have mentioned, I do already have it all down
for the most part.

What are three traits that best define you, and why?
Stubborn >> I tend to like to do things my own way, and I will call anyone out on that,
if I have a more efficient way of doing something, or getting a job done, I will let you know. Although
I will still follow your commands as you wish, even if it makes no sense to me, I will follow it to
the best of my standards.

Businesslike >> I don't like to waste time when I have a task to do. I like to get the task done with in the
best way possible that prioritizes quality of quantity, but I do try to speed the whole task up some without
losing the quality of the task that I am trying to complete.

Friendly >> I am very friendly, either way that I love to, and need to get my job done, I still love to have fun with people,
and honestly, I think those are the experiences that members remember the most. If a server
has a bad staff team, the server is called bad all of a sudden, if the server

has a good staff team that loves to interact with the community, and just overall have a good time with them
while getting their job done, people tend to think that it's a "better" server.

How quickly do you expect to be promoted?
Honestly, I would like to just stay as a Chat-Mod so I can still play the game, and help people
out as much as I possibly can, while still being an addition to SoupsMC's staff team, but still maintaining
the fact that I can actually play the game. Although, if you guys do need me after a while to help with whatever,
I would be fine with receiving a promotion, but I would prefer to stick to Chat-Mod.

What are your hobbies outside of SoupsMC?
My only hobby is really roller skating, I have been skating for about 4 years now, and wish to continue.
I usually go skating about 4 times a week, for about 3-7 hours each time. I do put a lot of time into skating, and will not stop.
I will not lie, and try to claim that I will take time out of skating, for staffing here, but I can guarantee you that I will keep my promise as to how much time I can put into SoupsMC.

Anything else?
No, thank you for reading my application.

WORD COUNT: 992
CHARCTERS (no spaces):4174
CHARACTERS (spaces):5095

Last edited:

Speederz

Hello I'm here to give you a -1 sadly.

This application has font way to big for an application and just makes your application look bigger then it is. Also if you could go into more detail about your experience on those networks and proof if able to if not all good we can go off your word I guess. Also lacks detail in some areas just because its big font doesn't mean it has a lot of detail.

Remember this is my opinion and this is what I think.

I wish you the best of luck in the future !

Regards, Speederz

RipDTR

Hello I'm here to give you a -1 sadly.

This application has font way to big for an application and just makes your application look bigger then it is. Also if you could go into more detail about your experience on those networks and proof if able to if not all good we can go off your word I guess. Also lacks detail in some areas just because its big font doesn't mean it has a lot of detail.

Remember this is my opinion and this is what I think.

I wish you the best of luck in the future !

Regards, Speederz
thanks for the feedback, but not quite what I was looking for, for a few reasons. Your screen is zoomed in at more than 100% if the font is that large for you, and you can always zoom out. Also, I would be more than happy to provide proof with working for those networks, but not out to the public, where someone else can steal my proof. I also never said that bigger font is more detail, and that is on you for assuming that is why I used big font. I used big font because it is the most visible thing for me, and multiple people, if you are zoomed in too much, feel free to zoom out to read the application.

Speederz

My zoom is only 100% which is default, trust me the font is very big but that is just my opinion. If you can supply some kind of proof for being on Faithful that would be nice. Anyways like i said i don't have a problem with this application at all. I also zoomed in to 50% to see if it changed anything and it did and I see it has a decent amount of detail but it could use more but that's just what I think.

Best of luck man !

Regards, Speederz

RipDTR

My zoom is only 100% which is default, trust me the font is very big but that is just my opinion. If you can supply some kind of proof for being on Faithful that would be nice. Anyways like i said i don't have a problem with this application at all. I also zoomed in to 50% to see if it changed anything and it did and I see it has a decent amount of detail but it could use more but that's just what I think.

Best of luck man !

Regards, Speederz
thanks, but like I said, I wouldnt dare put proof of me working with faithful out there, due to the fact that then someone else could steal it. I will gladly show it during an interview, but I wouldnt be willing to put something up that could be so easily abused.