Denied Cottages-Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cottages

IGN (Cottages):
Discord: miguel 600#3569

• How would you define your confidence when speaking to people you don’t know?: Speaking with other people such as players don't really bother me it don't hurt talking to people and making new friends online and it really wouldn't be a big issue

• What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time [EST]

• Have you already applied before? If so, list the date when you applied.: No i Have not already applied this is the first time applying for this server.

• Other than English, what languages are you fluent in? My Main Language is English.

• How much time (on average) can you dedicate to staffing the server a day?: I Can spend atleast 3-4Hours a day one the server but weekends will be a problem because of Family issues.

• Have you ever been punished? If so, explain what happened.: No I have not been punished I'm Clean.

• Do you have any experience with staffing soup servers?: No i Do not have any experience staffing on soup servers because its my first time applying for one.

• Do you have any experience with staffing any other types of servers? I Have experience staffing on server such ass Mandown Network Clover Network Cavepvp i was a UHC Staff on mandown, a Factions staff on Clover, and a Factions Staff on cavepvp.

• When did you join your first soup-based server? Also list the server name.: I Joined Soup A long time ago the server was :KitPvP.de

• Why do you want staff? I Want to be staff on soupsmc.com because i think i can make the game better make the players enjoy the server more, make sure there experience on the server is good, such as if a new player joins the server to make sure there having a nice time on the server, i also can connect with other players and help them with there server if there new. and to eliminate hackers/cheaters in the game trying to ruin peoples stats and ruin there play time on the server.

• What separates you from other applicants? i don't think think anything separates me from other applicants i think i can do what ever then can do.

• What are some of your weaknesses as a staff member? doing a ss is my weakness as a staff member because i get mixed up with things when i start doing one

• What are three traits that best define you and why? : Funny, Honesty, Chill, These best define me because i like to crack alot of jokes while talking to players/staff members i'm like 100% honest with people i think theres legit no point of lying and im pretty much laid back i rarely get mad or annoyed.

• How quickly do you expect to be promoted?: I Don't Really know how quickly i expect being promoted i think that if i'm being promoted is that i'm doing a great job and to get higher i'm just gonna have to do more things then what i was doing so if you want a real time probably about 1 month or more. to be honest

• What are some hobbies you do outside of playing SoupsMC?: i like to just chill in teamspeak/discord and talk to friends or what movies.

• Anything else?: i play basketball and i like to ride bikes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.