Denied Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccer911

1. What is your IGN? soccer911
  2. How old are you? 19
  3. What is your Discord? soccer911#3665
  4. How would you define your confidence when speaking to people you don’t know? Same as anyone else
  5. What is your timezone? CST (Chicago)
  6. Have you already applied before? If so, list the date when you applied.
  7. Other than English, what languages are you fluent in? None
  8. How much time (on average) can you dedicate to staffing the server a day? Around 4 hours
  9. Have you ever been punished? If so, explain what happened.
  10. Do you have any experience with staffing soup servers? No
  11. Do you have any experience with staffing any other types of servers? Kits - soup and pots, and hunger games
  12. When did you join your first soup-based server? Also list the server name. mcpvp
  13. Why do you want staff? I'd like to be a moderator and nothing more to help out when needed with moderate problems and keep the admins/owners job easier while still being able to play.
  14. What separates you from other applicants? Experience
  15. What are some of your weaknesses as a staff member? Maybe sense of humor in game, can't think of much else
  16. What are three traits that best define you and why? Honest, calm, and efficient.
  17. How quickly do you expect to be promoted? Don't expect to unless I can still help out while playing. The server would come before playing either way.
  18. What are some hobbies you do outside of playing SoupsMC? I work Monday through Friday 7am-5pm as a CDL driver/warehouse worker, and I also boost on LoL when orders come in, and have a girlfriend who lives with me.
  19. Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.