🔷 Ultimate
ProPractice's Application

What is your IGN?
ProPractice

How old are you?
14 (nearly 15)

What is your Discord?
ProPractice#8467

How would you define your confidence when speaking to people you don't know?
I have social anxiety, which only affects me IRL, I have no issue speaking to people online. I have been staff before and staff on numerous other servers which required me to step up and push myself. I'm always speaking to people I don't know in chat and show no shyness.

Have you already applied before? If so, list the date when you applied.
I've never applied on SoupsMC, however I applied and got accepted on EliteKits back in August of 2018.

Other than English, what languages are you fluent in?
I'm only fluent in English however I can understand a bit of Swedish, however wouldn't feel comfortable speaking it.

How much time (on average) can you dedicate to staffing the server a day?
Here's a timetable of the days and hours:

Monday​
5 hours (10 hours on holidays)​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
10 hours (11-12 hours on holidays)​
Sunday​
10 hours (11-12 hours on holidays)​

Of course, these times can vary depending on what I'm doing.

Have you ever been punished? If so, explain what happened.
Only been false banned twice on EliteKits by CMS (whilst staff).

Do you have any experience with staffing soup servers?
I'm a java developer, so of course I understand the back-end of soup servers and I've been staff on EliteKits before in which I resigned due to me wanting to learn more java.

Do you have any experience with staffing any other types of servers?
I have LOADS of experience on servers. I've been staff on over 75 servers, so if I were to list all of them, you'd be reading until next season, so I'll list the major ones in a table.

HCNations - Trial ModDemotedI was demoted because I got my time devoted into something family related. The server was quite big at the time and I was at good terms with everyone after explaining my reason.
Combo - Mod+ResignedI was staff a few times for Combo. It was a very fun server and I enjoyed my time. I left on good terms.
DeltaHCF - ManagerResignedI was manager on DeltaHCF at the peak time of the server. I dealt with many big names in the community and this is where I learnt most things about how to staff correctly. I resigned on good terms (some people might not remember me as I was quite silent and wasn't manager for too long)
EliteKits - ModResignedI resigned from EliteKits a few months after season 10 closed. I wanted to go with my dream of developing java. I'm still developing for a server (xpgenie has said it is alright as long as I devote more time into Soups.)

When did you join your first soup-based server? Also list the server name.
My first ever soup-based server was EliteKits in 2015. I joined under a different account and played it for a year before leaving because I felt like I was wasting my life, and here I am, 4 years later applying for staff the second time.

Why do you want staff?
This is quite a big question, I want to be staff because I regret leaving. When I left I felt like I was missing out. I didn't come back mainly because the server was down and I really wanted to learn java. The old EliteKits staff team was so nice. The players were really nice and I felt like I was part of a great community. Playing on the new season, I've realized that I am welcomed back into that community and I feel like I'm missing something. I see cheaters on the server, I report them and nothing happens, then an hour later the anticheat bans them. I will be an active staff member who can reply to reports. When I was staff before, I helped the server in every way I could. I built and staffed for the server. I made a name for myself in the community.
I've been focusing on EliteKits and my past experiences, now to talk about SoupsMC. I feel like the partnership of the networks was a great move. The two greatest soup networks form into one large, enjoyable network. Now that there are two servers to handle, the server needs more staff to cover the game-modes. That's where I can come in, I am flexible in my ability and have experience with having to moderate server with more that 4 game-modes with over 50 on each.
You may have seen me on the server before, joking around in chat so if I have come across toxic to anyone, it's just my humor. This being said, I'm still very mature and I can be serious when needed. I feel like I can help the community again and put in more effort and time than before.

What separates you from other applicants?
Nothing has majorly changed since I was staff last time. In case some of you don't know who I am, here's some of my abilities.

Loyalty
I am loyal to all players, I want the server to be fair and for everyone's side to be considered. I am friendly towards everyone, even if we've had a bad past, I'm sure I can get over it. I will tell no lies to get myself out of trouble and I'm sure I'll never do anything to get me in that place.

Activity
I'm very active in EU times. The only time I don't no life the server is when I have other things that take priority over the game, like family related incidents. I promise to keep to the time table I listed above and warn managers or owners if I cannot stick to it. I will always be on Discord and Teamspeak to deal with incidents on there.

Maturity
Maturity is an ability that really makes or breaks whether a person gets staff or not. I am very mature, I was way to mature for my age when I was 12, and I think I've got nothing but more mature since. Maturity is something you learn, you need to control it, and I can do that.

Respect
Respect is a key to success. If you don't respect someone, they won't respect you. As a staff member it is very important to gain respect from others. I believe I have already got some of that. I am very friendly towards everyone on the server. But I do "hold a grudge" to those who cheat.

What are some of your weaknesses as a staff member?
I can't think of any major weaknesses. I am a student and I do play Rocket League for my friends org but that's not all the time. I also do like to play the server as well as staff, but how can I help that, the server is fun! These aren't really weaknesses, just reasons why I wouldn't staff.

What are three traits that best define you and why?
I've listed a load of traits above. I would say Loyalty, Maturity and Respect define me as these are the key attributes I have as a person. This will help me staff on the server and create a better community. Without these traits, it will be hard to work along-side people. If I don't show these 3 traits then what's the point of wanting to bring the community together.

How quickly do you expect to be promoted?
I will never expect to be promoted. I don't think I should be expecting a promotion. If I work my hardest, I'll be promoted, if I don't then I won't.

What are some hobbies you do outside of playing SoupsMC?
As said above, I do play Rocket League and I also do some java developing. I won't let these two hobbies get in my way.

Anything else?
No, but I hope you enjoyed reading this. It took me about 2 hours as I wanted it to be perfect.

- ProPractice

Last edited:

xSytho

Mod
This font is huge, if you could change that it would be easier for me to decipher your application. Right now I don't want to hurt my eyes by reading this so if you could change that I could rate your application for ya.

ProPractice

EliteKits Ultimate
🔷 Ultimate
This font is huge, if you could change that it would be easier for me to decipher your application. Right now I don't want to hurt my eyes by reading this so if you could change that I could rate your application for ya.
Fixed.

Rob

+1

Worked with this guy before, and is a hard-working person.
ProPractice is also a really good guy to talk to for support.
Always has the right state of mind for when it comes to being a staff member.
Knows how to do his job properly and help other professionally.

~ skidlord [ Rob ]

ProPractice

EliteKits Ultimate
🔷 Ultimate
+1

Worked with this guy before, and is a hard-working person.
ProPractice is also a really good guy to talk to for support.
Always has the right state of mind for when it comes to being a staff member.
Knows how to do his job properly and help other professionally.

~ skidlord [ Rob ]
Thank you!

Speederz

Hello ProPractice, been a long time friend.

I'm here to give you a +1 !

I'm giving you this because I've worked with you in the past on Elitekits and you were very good at your job and very responsible and put a lot of effort into it. This application also has a good amount of detail and its well said !

Best of luck in the future mate !

Regards, Speederz

ProPractice

EliteKits Ultimate
🔷 Ultimate
Hello ProPractice, been a long time friend.

I'm here to give you a +1 !

I'm giving you this because I've worked with you in the past on Elitekits and you were very good at your job and very responsible and put a lot of effort into it. This application also has a good amount of detail and its well said !

Best of luck in the future mate !

Regards, Speederz
Thanks.

Unfortunately I’m unable to join the server anymore due to a false vpn detection which the owners don’t want to fix. @xpgenie101 @ItsFrosted @Kayleighh please deny this application.